Treasure chest (Wario Land 4)
|It has been suggested that this article be merged with Treasure chest. (discuss)|
- This article is about the treasure chests from Wario Land 4. For treasure chests in general, see Treasure chest.
- See also: legendary treasure
The treasure chest is an object in Wario Land 4. There is a total of twelve treasure chests in the game. Three of them are found in each of the four main boss rooms, embedded into the wall in the background. They cannot be touched by Wario. During the boss battle, when time starts to run low (under 1:00 for four main bosses, 2:00 for the final boss), the treasure chests in the background will begin to disappear, one by one. Once Wario defeats the boss, the treasure chests that are left over are collected and stored in the Golden Pyramid, for the final boss against the Golden Diva. After the Diva is defeated, the total treasure chests Wario has (out of twelve) at the end of the game will determine how beautiful Princess Shokora will appear in the game's ending cutscene.
The following is a gallery of sprites showing all of Princess Shokora's forms and the number of treasure chests needed.
Names in other languages
|French||coffre au trésor||treasure chest|
|Italian||cassa del tesoro||treasure chest|
|Spanish||cofre del tesoro
- Wario Land 4 American instruction booklet, page 15.
- Wario Land Advance: Yōki no Otakara Japanese instruction booklet, page 13.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 50.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 30.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 110.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 90.
- Official Wario Land 4 website (Guías Nintendo)