|Super Mario RPG move|
- “Toad comes running to support you. Who knows what you might get?”
- —In-game description, Super Mario RPG (Nintendo Switch)
Toad Assist is a Gauge Move in Super Mario RPG on Nintendo Switch. It is only usable when the Action Gauge is filled up to 100%, and can be used when pressing . The move summons a treasure chest that contains a set of items that flicker alternately, in a similar way to the Roulette Block. The item the treasure chest displays when the player hits it is then given to the player by Toad. Once Geno joins the party, Toad Assist gets replaced by Triple Attack and returns when there are less than three party members left standing in the player's party or if any party member is afficted with a status effect.
The items that can be obtained are:
- Egg Shell: Protects a random party member from a single attack and gives them Defense Up.
- Flower Essence: Restores FP completely and grants Attack Up to one ally.
- Lucky Star: Grants the party the ability to automatically succeed Attack Action Commands for two turns.
- Power Mushroom: Restores HP completely to one ally and grants them Attack Up.
- Star Gust: Inflicts damage to all enemies.
- Party Rally: Revives all currently active downed allies and restores half of their health (only available when applicable).
Names in other languages
|French||Assistoad||Portmanteau of "assistance" and "Toad"|
|Italian||Soccorso Toad||Toad Rescue|
|French||Coquille d'œuf||Egg shell|
|Italian||Colpo d'uovo||Egg hit|
|French||Essence florale||Flower essence|
|Italian||Essenza floreale||Flower essence|
|French||Bonne étoile||Lucky star|
|Italian||Stella della fortuna||Lucky star|
|French||Puissampignon||Portmanteau of "puissance" (power) and "champignon" (mushroom)|
|Italian||Fungo del potere||Power mushroom|
Hoshi no Ame
|French (NOA)||Vent étoilé||Starry wind|
|French (NOE)||Pluie d'étoiles||Rain of stars|
|Italian||Pioggia di stelle||Rain of stars|