Bandit's Way is a location southwest of Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Although geographically a part of the Mushroom Kingdom, Bandit's Way is largely controlled by thieves and other crooks, similar to Rogueport. The bandits are very protective of their hideout and will defend their territory from outsiders. Bandit's Way is the place where Mario and his new ally Mallow chased down the crook Croco during the events of the game. The level also features the first appearance of gravity-defying blocks. Although filled with criminals, many people from all over the world have traveled to Bandit's Way to experience these hovering platforms.
- Croaka Cola (hidden)
- First area
- Second area
- Third area
- Fourth area
- Fifth area
Names in other languages
Xiǎotōu Zhī Lù
|Path of Thieves|
|French||Sentier des Bandits||Bandit Trail|
|Italian||Sentiero dei Banditi||Bandits' Trail|
|Spanish||Ruta de los bandidos||Route of the bandits|
- The music of Bandit's Way heavily resembles that of "The Russian Dance" from Tczaikovsky's The Nutcracker.
- Pelland, Scott, and Kent Miller. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Player's Guide. Page 22. "The curious travel from all over to experience Bandit Way's gravity-defying platforms. The scientific principle behind these marvels remain unknown."
- @NintendoNL (October 3, 2023). Twitter. Retrieved October 3, 2023.
- @NintendoFrance (October 4, 2023). Twitter. Retrieved October 4, 2023.
- @NintendoDE (October 3, 2023). Twitter. Retrieved October 3, 2023.
- @NintendoItalia (October 3, 2023). Twitter. Retrieved October 3, 2023.
- @NintendoES (October 3, 2023). Twitter. Retrieved October 3, 2023.