The Play Report is a feature in the Nintendo Switch version of Super Mario RPG, located in the Journal sub-menu after clearing the game. It shows a listing of some of the player's records and highscores accomplished in the minigames. When the player reaches a certain highscore or record for a category, they earn a gold medal for that category.
List of records
- Play Time: Elapsed play time.
- Hidden Treasures Found: The number of Hidden Treasures the player has opened, from a total of 39.
- Most-Used Triple Move: The Triple Move the player has used most in their save file.
- Most-Used Special Move: The special move the player has used most in their save file.
- Most-Used Ally: The party character the player has used most in their save file.
- Successful Action Commands: The amount of Action Commands successfully executed by the player..
- Consecutive Action-Command Successes: The highest chain of Action Commands.
- Consecutive Super Jumps: The player's highest Super/Ultra Jump count, out of 100.
- Most Damage Dealt At Once: The highest amount of damage the player has done with a single attack.
- Fewest Turns To Defeat Culex: The least amount of turns the player has taken to defeat Culex 3D.
- Midas River Record: Must collect 80 coins or more for a medal.
- Goomba Thump Record: Must score 25 points or higher for a medal.
- Mine Cart Race Record: Must finish in 2:15 or lower for a medal.
- Beetle Race Record: Must collect 10 beetles or more for a medal.
- Paratroopa Record: Must climb the Tall Cliff in 0:11 or lower for a medal.
- Beetle Mania High Score: Must score 3,000,000 points or higher for a medal.
- Ball Games Ahead: The amount of wins from Knife Guy's Ball Game. 50 wins earns a medal.
- Memory Game Wins: The amount of wins from the memory match game. 50 wins earns a medal.
- Look-the-Other-Way Wins: The amount of wins from Look-the-Other-Way. 100 wins earns a medal.
Names in other languages