Storage Room (Luigi's Mansion)
|Normal ghosts||Purple Puncher; Red Grabbing Ghost|
The Storage Room is a room in Area Two of Luigi's Mansion. When he first enters, Luigi is attacked by a Purple Puncher. After Luigi captures the ghost, the room lights up, though no key appears. Luigi presses two buttons in the room, the first one (directly opposite the mirror) doubles the size of the room, and the second one (hidden behind a Boo poster) opens a hatch that releases 50 Boos and King Boo. After the Boos disappear, Professor E. Gadd gives Luigi a call on his Game Boy Horror and tells him to come back to the lab.
The Storage Room contains a bucket, a stack of chairs, and several crates, all located in the eastern half of the room.
Ghosts in the Storage Room in the PAL Hidden Mansion
- One Speedy Spirit
- Three Gold Ghosts (10 HP each)
- Four Garbage Can Ghosts (40 HP each)
- Two Blue Twirlers (30 HP each)
Ghosts in the Storage Room during the blackout
- Two Purple Punchers (20 HP each)
- Two Grabbing Ghosts (10 HP each)
- One Speedy Spirit (10 HP) (Will only appear if it is not found before the blackout)
Names in other languages
|French||Pièce de stockage||Storage room|
|Spanish||El almacén||The depot|
Originally, a trail of coins guided the player to the button. It was changed to a mirror late in development to be less manipulative.
- ^ Sinfield, George. 2001. Luigi's Mansion Official Player's Guide, pg. 90.