Study (Luigi's Mansion)
|Normal ghosts||Gold Mouse; Speedy Spirit|
The Study is one of the many rooms found in Luigi's Mansion; it is found in the first area. Neville resides in the Study, sitting in a rocking chair. Defeating Neville gives Luigi the Key to the Master Bedroom.
The Study is a small room filled with books and bookshelves. A fireplace is lit in the back wall. Luigi can use the Poltergust 3000 on the ship-in-a bottle mounted above the fireplace and the desk in the room. A Speedy Spirit is hidden in the chair behind the desk, and a Gold Mouse is beside the chair. To find the Gold Mouse, Luigi has to use the Game Boy Horror to look behind the desk, then search a piece of cheese.
There are many books that can be found in the Study. These books are found on the bookshelves behind the table. To read them, Luigi must tap on the bookshelves. There are six books in all. Reading them gives the player hints and information on various things, such as Gold Mice, Elemental Ghosts, and how to capture Henry and Orville.
- Book of Riddles: Mysteries appear wherever people turn... ...but turning away from them solves nothing. Instead of turning away, turn to the side and look at the mystery from a different view. A way will surely open.
- Neville's Big Baby Care Diary: My third son is still a baby. Oddly enough, he seems to scare people in ways the other two never did... The twins, now... They're afraid of fire, water, cold, and wind! Why, they shake with fright when beset by the elements! Sometimes I think they're more childlike than the baby!
- Darkness is Their Cheese: Ghost mice are drawn to darkness as real mice are drawn to cheese... In the dark, they shine gold with contentment. I must try to get close to one before the lights come back on. (C. Parmesan)
- The Book of Pericles: There are spirits known as Elemental Ghosts. They live in the elements of fire, water, and ice that make up much of our world. To handle these Elements, one must first obtain an Element Medal. Perhaps the Elemental Ghosts are only visible to the bearer of such a medal.
- E. Gadd's Guide to Ghosts: Dear readers... We've all had trouble with ghosts who aren't easily surprised, right? They have all sorts of ways to protect themselves from light. What would you do, bright folks, when in a fix with one of these stubborn ghouls? Well sir, I'd first look for an opening... ... A way to catch them off guard and unsettle them. When a ghost is surprised and shows you its heart, that's your chance to catch the little bugger. I tell you, I've caught dozens of ghosts just like this...
- Lydia's Child-Care Diary: The twins are very shy for ghosts their age... They've even gone and hid the key to their room far away in the mansion. How very trying... They got mad at me the other day for twirling their little toy helicopter mobile... Ghost children today! Who knows what they're thinking?
Ghosts in the Study
- Neville (100 HP)
- One Speedy Spirit (10 HP)
- One Gold Mouse
Ghosts in The Study during the blackout
- One Red Grabbing Ghost (20 HP)
- One Speedy Spirit (Will appear only if it is not caught before the blackout)
- One Gold Mouse (Will appear only if it is not caught before the blackout)
Names in other languages
|Spanish||El despacho||The study|