- "Rocket" redirects here. For information about the weapon in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, see List of weapons in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle § Rocket.
The Rocket, also called the Rocket Ship (or Rocketship), is an item in Super Mario Bros. 2 and its reissues in Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario Advance. It can be plucked from the ground, just like Vegetables, and acts as the "door" to the next area, taking Mario, Luigi, Toad, or Princess Peach upwards. After a certain height, the player's character jumps out of it, and it explodes shortly afterwards. It appears only in World 4-1, World 4-2, and World 7-1. In the Super Mario-kun adaption, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Toad defeat Clawgrip with a rocket.
Rockets appear in Super Mario 3D World and its reissue. After Meowser is defeated, the Sprixie Princesses build a rocket in World 1, which leads to World Star set in space. Rockets also appear at the ends of World Star and World Flower, both of which lead to World Mushroom and World Crown, respectively, after the players have met the requirements.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Mini fusée||Mini rocket|
|French (NOE)||Mini-fusée||Mini rocket|
- In Super Mario Bros. 2, after reaching the next area of the said levels, all characters except for Luigi jump out of the Mini Rocket in a ducking position.
- M. Arakawa. Super Mario All-Stars Player's Guide. Page 88.
- Stratton, Bryan. Super Mario Advance Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 11.
- Arnold, J. Douglas, James Yamada, and Mark Elies. Super Mario Advance Official Perfect Guide. Pages 46, 47, 49, and 78.
- Mario Party DS Italian instruction booklet, page 34.