|Game||Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The Lucky Isle is a golden, floating island that appears above Lake Lapcat in the Bowser's Fury campaign of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury after the main story has been completed. It contains five Cat Shines, and Mario can only collect one of them at a time before it disappears. It only appears while Fury Bowser is present, disappearing as soon as Fury Bowser goes back into slumber. After all five Cat Shines have been collected, coin piles appear on the island instead.
When Fury Bowser appears, the Lucky Isle appears at one of five possible locations, and will appear closest to Mario's location at the time Fury Bowser awakens:
- Near the floodgate to the east of Pipe Path Tower, reached by jumping off of a ramp with Plessie
- At the top of the first building of Crisp Climb Castle
- East of Pounce Bounce Isle after jumping off of the first Super Jump Panel
- West of the entrance gate to Slipskate Slope
- South of the first Baddie Box at Roiling Roller Isle
After Mario has collected a Cat Shine at one location, the Lucky Isle will stop appearing at that location and continue to appear at the other locations until he has collected them all.
Names in other languages
|French||Îlot de la Fortune||Fortune Islet|
|Italian||Isola Fortunata||Fortune Isle|
|Portuguese||Ilha da Sorte||Luck Island|
|Spanish||Isla Fortuna||Fortune Island|