World 4-1 (Super Mario Bros. 2)
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 2|
|** << Directory of levels >>|
The first part of the level consists of dodging Flurries while sliding on icy surfaces and jumping over pits. At the far right there is a plant that turns into a Rocket when pulled up, which takes the player to the next part of the level. World 4-1 is notable for being the only level in the entire game without a boss, instead it has a long area filled with many enemies, with the boss music playing in the background. The Crystal Ball is lying unguarded on the ground at the end.
- Above the first jumping Trouter.
- Under the platform after the third Trouter.
- Under the platform after the row of five Grass sprouts in a row.
- Above the first Shy Guy riding an Autobomb.
- To the upper-left of the two pots before the end of the level.
Autobomb and Red Shyguy
Super Mario Advance version
- Super Mario Bros. 2 Inside Out, Part I. Page 28.