World 2-3 (Super Mario Bros. 2)
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 2|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
World 2-3 (Chapter 2-3 in Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic; titled Stay Cool! or The End of the World of Deserts!) is the third level of World 2 in Super Mario Bros. 2.
The level starts with the player having to climb a ladder. After climbing the ladder, the player has to go through the desert while avoiding Beezos, a Cobrat and a Pokey. There is a Magic Potion in this area. The Mushroom is at the Semisolid Platform at the leftmost of the area. There is a cave right at the first section of the level that only Luigi can jump high enough to get to that leads to a Magical Potion. Once inside the pyramid, the player must first fall through a hole. The hole at the left has a pink Shyguy guarding it. However, the hole at the left has nothing else. The hole at the right has Shyguys. After that, the player has to dig to the bottom to find a key to open the locked door. After that, the player has to avoid enemies while getting to the Crystal Ball. After that, the player faces the world's boss, Tryclyde.
Ace Coin locations in Super Mario Advance
- The first one is to the right of the first cactus.
- The second coin is above the cactus before the second sand pit.
- The third coin is in the left drop lane.
- The fourth coin is to left of the door that leads to the key.
- The last coin is directly above the Panser.
Yoshi Egg locations in Super Mario Advance
- The first egg is to the right of the ladder near the vegetables.
- The second egg is on the ledge where the Magical Potion is.