|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
Lahla is Peeka's sister who works at the Pianta Parlor, Don Pianta's casino, in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Lahla runs the casino's various games and sells items which can be bought with pianta tokens. Lahla can be interacted with behind the counter, where she will reveal some facts about herself. She is one of the first people Mario helped at the Trouble Center and simply wanted someone to come play at the casino. She gives Mario some free pianta tokens when he enters the casino for the first time.
- She is eighteen years old.
- She and her sister used to be models.
- Her favorite food is Honey Shrooms.
- She is secretly on a diet and does not want her sister to know about it.
- She was asked out on a dinner date by Arfur the Doogan.
- She wants to open her own shop.
- That's Lahla, a Boo cutie. She works the desk at the Pianta Parlor. Her sister's Peeka, the Boo who works in the shop. I hear they both used to be models.
Names in other languages
|Play on「テレサ」(Teresa, Boo) and possibly the Japanese feminine name suffix「~な」(-na)|
|German||Blinky||Diminutive of English verb "blink"|
|Italian||MaryBoo||From the female name "Marylou" and "Boo"|
|Spanish||Pili||Diminutive of the Spanish name "Pilar"|
- Lahla and Peeka have a similar face to Lady Bow.
- Lahla's name is likely a pun on the phrase "ooh la la", as in "Boo" Lahla.
- In the Japanese version, Lahla and Peeka wear bunny ears which, coupled with their cuffs and bow-tie, resembles a bunny suit. In other versions, they wear cat ears.