- Not to be confused with Peepa.
|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
Peeka is Lahla's sister who runs the Westside Goods shop in Rogueport in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Peeka acts as a sort of "bouncer" for the Pianta syndicate. Anyone wishing to see Don Pianta (and later Frankie) must buy a Dried Shroom then a Dizzy Dial in that order as a sort of password to gain access to him. Peeka then asks for a password in the form of a question to make sure someone did not just stumble on the order by accident and to further secure the syndicate's main building. The question is "what is your favorite color", and the correct answer is "yellow". Before asking this however, she asks Mario "what color is your mustache?"; no matter what Mario answers, Peeka realises that was not the right question, and asks the right one. There is a door at the back of the shop Peeka will open if everything is answered correctly. This door leads to the secret back alley that is linked to the only entrance to the main building of the Pianta syndicate. She likes jewelry and bags.
- That's Peeka, a Boo that works at Westside Goods. She's so pretty... for a Boo. I think her sister's Lahla, the Boo who works at the Pianta Parlor.
Names in other languages
|From「幽霊」(yūrei, ghost) and the name suffix「の」(-no)|
|French||Boony||Play on "Boo" and "bunny"|
|German||Zwinky||Diminutive of "zwinkern" (to blink)|
|Italian||Boonita||Play on "Boo" and "bonita" (Spanish word for "pretty")|
- Peeka and Lahla have a similar face to Lady Bow.
- Peeka's name is a play on the phrase "peekaboo", as in Peeka "Boo".
- In the Japanese version, Peeka and Lahla wear bunny ears which, coupled with their cuffs and bow-tie, resembles a bunny suit. In other versions, they wear cat ears.