65th Super Fun Quirk Quiz
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
The 65th Super Fun Quirk Quiz is a quiz that appears in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It is held in Shhwonk Fortress, right outside the entrance. Mario triggers this quiz by pressing when near the Thwomp, and when he does, the Thwomp will open its eyes and start the quiz. If Mario answers three questions wrong, he will then be forced to fight four Clefts, but if he correctly answers five questions, the Thwomp will then begrudgingly allow Mario to pass without a fight. It precedes the 66th Annual Quirk Quiz, held in X-Naut Fortress, as well as succeeds the 64th Trivia Quiz-Off from Paper Mario.
|#||Question||Answer 1||Answer 2||Answer 3||Answer 4|
|1||What's hidden in this place?||Stone Keys||Crystal Star||Princess Peach||Pickle Stone|
|2||What do one Mr. Softener and one Fire Flower cost at the shop in Petalburg? Total!||10 Coins||12 Coins||16 Coins||20 Coins|
|3||What is the name of the mayor of Petalburg?||Kooskoos||Burtle||Moopa||Kroop|
|4||Where is the Crystal Star?||Rogueport||Hooktail Castle||Mushville||Petalburg|
|5||How can one get from Petal Meadows to Rogueport?||Boat Across the Sea||Only by Air||Go Through a Pipe||Race in a Kart|
|6||Which of the following creatures have... hands?||Koopa Troopas||Goombas||Clefts||Fuzzies|
|7||What number question is this?||Question Six||Question Seven||Question Eight||Super Question 64|
Names in other languages
Dai Rokujūgo Kai Dokidoki Kuizu Taikai
|The 65th Thrilling Quiz Tournament|
|French||Super Stress Quizz|
|German||Geröllburg-Quiz||Shhwonk Fortress Quiz|
- Guard Door
- 64th Trivia Quiz-Off
- 66th Annual Quirk Quiz
- List of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door quiz questions and answers in other languages
- The "Race in a Kart" answer is a reference to the Mario Kart series.
- The "Super Question 64" answer is a reference to Super Mario 64.
- In the Japanese, French, German, Italian, and Spanish versions, the first question has "Luigi's underwear" as the fourth option.
- In the Japanese, French, German, Italian, and Spanish versions, the second question is how much a Mushroom and Fire Flower cost total at the shop in Petal Meadows instead of a Mr. Softener and Fire Flower. The answer is 12 coins. However, in the English Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door demo in GameCube Demo Disc Version 18, this question asked for the price of a Mushroom and a Fire Flower like in the other versions.
- Additionally, the Official Nintendo Player's Guide states on page 29 that the second question asks how much a Mushroom and Fire Flower cost total which is only true for non-English versions of the game.