- “I am General White. I am a Bob-omb! And I have lost my hopes and dreams. My heart has grown cold... I must apologize, but I ask that you leave me alone.”
- —General White, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
General White is an old Bob-omb general that helped create the big bomb cannon that can launch people to The Moon, at Fahr Outpost in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Mario and his party must find him and get him to fire the cannon. He is elusive and sends Mario and friends on a long chase across the map looking for him, ending in his house in Fahr Outpost.
The first time is when Mario must get the cannon back online. The order of characters Mario must talk to while searching are as follows:
- Either Kroop or the Koopa Troopa in front of the inn at Petalburg.
- Pa-Patch in Keelhaul Key.
- Podler in Glitzville.
- The Puni at the entrance of the Great Tree.
- The Twilighter in front of the inn at Twilight Town.
The second (optional) time is when Goldbob sends Mario and friends to deliver a package to him. The order of characters Mario must talk to while searching are as follows:
- A Bob-omb in General White's house at Fahr Outpost.
- Podley in Rogueport.
- Podler in Glitzville.
- Goldbob in Poshley Heights.
During Chapter 7, General White leaves a message on the Graffiti Corner of the Rogueport message board, requesting information about Mario's location.
- "That's General White, the Bob-omb. I guess white Bob-ombs are pretty rare. He has a cool mustache, too. He might even give your lip fuzz a run for its money!"
Names in other languages
|French||Général Blanc||General White|
|German||Bomb-umm||Pun on "Bob-omb" and "bumm" (onomatopoeia for an explosion)|
|Italian||Generale Candido Bucaneve||General White Snowdrop|
|Spanish||General Bomblanco||Pun on "bomb" and "blanco" (white)|
|Characters||Admiral Bobbery • Bobolink • Bob-omb (Paper Mario: The Origami King) • Bob-omb gang • Bob-omb Squad • Bob-omba • Bomberto • Bombette • Bruce • Bub • Fahr Outpost mayor • Fred • Gattai monster • General White • Gob • Goldbob • Jerry • King Bob-omb • Lucky • Master Crash • Mecha King Bob-omb • Nob • Pa-Patch • Proto Mecha King Bob-omb • Rob • Scarlette • Swob • Sylvia|
|Species and variants||Alarm Bob-omb • Black Pit Bob-Omb • Bob-omb • Bob-omb Buddy • Bob-omb Car • Bob-omb Fish • Bob-ulk • Bomb Bud • Bomb Net • Bomb Plant • Bulky Bob-omb • Buzz-Bomb • Chuckya • Dark Fawful Bomb • Designbomb • Dreamy Bob-omb • Fly Bomb • Giga Bob-omb • Glad Bob-omb • Glad Parabomb • Goombomb • Hanabihei • Kab-omb • King Bomb • Lethal Bob-omb • Lob-omb • Lob-omb R • Mega Bob-omb • Mezzo Bomb • Microbomb • Onpu Bomu • Paper Bob-omb • Paper Macho Bob-omb • Parabomb • Rob-omb • Shiny Bob-omb • Shroob-omb • Smell Bob-omb • Tail Bob-omb • Time Bob-omb|