|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
- “Oh, I get it! Food gets stolen and you blame the chubby guy! NOT NICE!!!”
- —Heff T., Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Mario and his partners board the Excess Express and solve many mysteries while aboard. In one such mystery, someone steals Chef Shimi's pot of stew. Mario follows a trail of stains to Heff T.'s cabin. The obese Toad denies that he stole the pot of stew. In fact, Heff T. resents the fact that just because he is bigger than a normal Toad, he is assumed to be the one stealing food. However, as it turns out, he did steal the stew and even licked the pot clean. Ultimately, Shimi is not angry with Heff T. In fact, the chef is delighted that someone liked his cooking so much he would actually steal it to have it, and Chef Shimi and Heff T. apparently became friends after the event was over.
On the third day, Heff T. is among the passengers who are absorbed into a hoard of Smorgs that attack the train. Mario defeats the Smorgs, causing them to blow away in the wind, thus releasing the gluttonous Toad and the others.
Heff T., along with Ghost T., remains on the Excess Express for the remainder of the game (as he is apparently unable to fit through the door of his cabin), enjoying the luxurious food of Chef Shimi, which is apparently brought to him via room service. Although he enjoys his inability to escape the train's apparently delicious food, he does show signs of wishing to get out.
- "That's Heff T., the gourmet Toad. You think he goes more for quality or quantity? Yeah, he's definitely here for the food, not for the ride. It takes all sorts!"
Names in other languages
|From「パクパク」(pakupaku, Japanese onomatopoeia for flapping one's mouth open and closed)|
|Italian||Ghiottoad||From "ghiotto" (gluttonous) and "Toad"|
|Spanish||T. Nedor||Pun of tenedor (fork)|
- Somehow, Heff T. is seen twice outside of his own cabin, even though he said he could not get out.
- "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door From Japanese to English". The Mushroom Kingdom. Retrieved June 30, 2015.