|First appearance||Paper Mario: Color Splash (2016)|
- “I'm about to BLOW YOUR MINDS. I'll introduce you to... wait for it... the PARALLEL WORLD!”
- —Lighthouse keeper, Paper Mario: Color Splash
Mario can find the lighthouse keeper colorless at the top of the lighthouse. When Mario paints him, he becomes depressed due to the light in the lighthouse being missing. Huey tells the lighthouse keeper that he and Mario can help fix the light. The lighthouse keeper tries to help Mario in turn by teaching him about the parallel world, but Huey tells him that they already know about the parallel world. He then leaves the lighthouse and tells Mario to meet him at the entrance of the parallel world.
When Mario meets up with the lighthouse keeper, he tells the Toads that guard the parallel world to let Mario pass through. The lighthouse keeper thanks Mario again and wishes him luck, and then returns to the lighthouse, where he waits until Mario finds the Lightbulb.
When Mario brings the Lightbulb to the lighthouse, the lighthouse keeper becomes happy again and begins dancing. He is later seen during the "Prismatic Rhapsody" sequence, where he dances on a crate at the right side of the plaza.
- "Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Welcome to the lighthouse, bro. I'm the lighthouse keeper."
- "I wanna illuminate the darkness and all, but the light won't work... 'cause there's no power... or something. I dunno. I'm not an electramatrician, bro. This darkness is really getting to me. It's, like, extinguishing the light in my heart...and stuff."
- "Whoaaaaa, bros... You'd do that for me? Well, lemme help you out in turn. I'm about to BLOW YOUR MINDS. I'll introduce you to... wait for it... the PARALLEL WORLD!"
- "Oh... You already know about it... Well, yeah...the funky pipe leads to a parallel universe. When you make your way out of the lighthouse, I'll be waiting for you across the waterfall."
- "Bro! Long time no see!"
- "I let my boys know that you're good to visit the parallel world."
- "But be careful in there. It's not the friendliest place."
- "And thanks for helping me with the lighthouse and junk. Good luck."
- "The lighthouse... is still dark... and junk."
- "YEAH, BABY!"
- "Aww, yeah. This is more like it. Thanks a milli, bro!"
- "Bro! Long time, no see! I let my boys know that you're good to visit the parallel world."
- "But be careful in there. It's not the friendliest place. And thanks for helping me with the lighthouse and junk. Good luck."
Names in other languages
|Italian||Guardiano del faro||Lighthouse warden|