After their meeting with the Head Coach and Manager, the player is told to head down the path to the left for a treat. Following this route prompts the Caddie Master to notice the player and call them over. He is quick to supply them with their first set of clubs, already customized. He explains that golf carts are not allowed on the courses, requiring the player to go after their ball themselves. Rather than a full set of fourteen clubs, the Caddie Master gives the player a half set of seven, explaining that more clubs can be equipped, though slow down the player. After the player straps on the bag of clubs, the Caddie Master asks them to look after them before recommending they try them out at the nearby Practice Area.
The clubs the Caddie Master provide the player with include a Standard Sand Wedge, a Standard Approach Wedge, a Standard Pitching Wedge, a Standard Iron, a Standard Hybrid, a Standard Wood, and a Standard Driver. Additional clubs can be purchased later on.
- "Hey, [player name]!"
- "You are [player name], right?"
- "I've been waiting for you..."
- "Oh, I hope that didn't sound weird. Now, you're here for the package, aren't you?"
- "Was that a yes? Or a shrug? You don't have any idea what I'm talking about, do you?"
- "I'm here to give you your first set of clubs!"
- "They're already customized perfectly for you. Not bad, huh?"
- "Now, when you're playing a round here, you'll be chasing after your ball on your own two legs. No carts!"
- "Seems hard to carry around your clubs at the same time, right? Well, don't sweat it."
- "We won't load you up with a full set of 14 clubs."
- "We'll start you off with seven, which we call a half set. You can carry more, but it'll cost you in terms of speed."
- "All right, that's enough from me. Go ahead and strap on that bag of clubs."
- "When using half sets, it's important to carry clubs that fit your play style. This set should serve you fine for now. And don't worry - it includes a driver."
- "Just come back and see me when you want to change things up, OK?"
- "Last but not least...take good care of these clubs for me, won't you?"
- "I think that's it. You're a full-fledged rookie now! Why don't you go try out your clubs at the Practice Area up ahead?"