From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Heartthrob: Find all HP-Up Hearts.
- Honorary Curator: Collect every Sticker type in the world (completing the Sticker Museum).
- Covert Doorman: Make all secret doors appear.
- Comet Repairman: Collect all comet pieces.
- Super Shopper: Spend 10,000 coins.
- Speed Star: Get a Perfect Bonus in 500 battles.
- Mr. Excellent: Perform 1,000 Excellent attacks.
- Spin Doctor: Hit the Battle Spin jackpot 50 times.
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- “Hi, Mario. I'm the town bannersmith. It's totally a thing! Anyway, I made some banners to celebrate your accomplishments. There are six banners in total. They represent Coins, Cutouts, Cards, Action Commands, Colorless Spots, and Wizards. I'll update each of them with all of your most recent activities, so be sure to check 'em out!”
- —Toad, Paper Mario: Color Splash
In Paper Mario: Color Splash, six Super Flags can be found in Port Prisma, around the Prisma Fountain. Once every Super Flag is found, Huey is seen falling into the fountain at the end of the end credits.
- Excellence Embodied: Perform 200 Excellent attacks
- Sizzlin' Scissors: Perform all cutouts
- Gold Bug: Collect 10,000 coins
- Card Champion: Buy 200 cards from Prisma Cardware
- Honorary Paint Can: Repaint all colorless spots
- The One and Roshambonly: Beat all eight Roshambo Temples