|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
- “He's one of the Jabbi tribe... I wonder if even Jabble is my enemy now...”
- —Punio, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Jabble is a young Jabbi that appears in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. He resides in the Great Tree. Frightened of the recent relations between his kind and the X-Nauts, Jabble goes into hiding in a corner located in a secret shop within the tree. If Mario discovers him, Jabble can join his fellow Punies in their fight to rescue their home. However, if Mario chooses to be mean to him, he runs away and does not join Mario. His purpose in battle is unknown. If Mario revisits the room in the Great Tree where he runs into Ms. Mowz and checks behind the bush in the rear left, a baby Jabbi will hop out and give him a Mushroom. Tattling him before talking to him confirms that it is Jabble.
- "Hey, what the heck? Mario, there's somebody here! Try talking to him!"
- "That's Jabble of the Jabbies. I think Punio and Jabble are old friends. I sure hope the Punies and Jabbies can live together in peace from now on..."
- "That's Jabble the Jabbi. He seems to be friends with Punio and Petuni. If the Punies and Jabbies could just get along like Punio and Jabble... Maybe that's asking a bit much."
Names in other languages
|From「トゲ族」(Toge-zoku, Jabbi) and「っち」(-cchi), an abbreviated form of「ちゃん」(-chan); shared with Brier|
|French||Piclet||From "Picpic" (Jabbi) with diminutive "-let"|
|German||Pieksel||From "Piekato" (Jabbi)|
|Italian||Picarletto||Portmanteau of "Picador" (Jabbi) and Italian name "Carletto"|
|Spanish||Pinchito||From "Pinchi" (Jabbi) with diminutive "-ito"|