|"Gives you extra time to arrange enemies once battle starts." (bronze)|
"Gives you even more time to arrange enemies in battle." (silver)
"Gives you a ton of extra time to arrange enemies in battle." (gold)
|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Origami King (2020)|
The Time Plus is an accessory in Paper Mario: The Origami King, and one of three to come in multiple separate variants, of which only one can be equipped at a time. It takes on the appearance of a stopwatch, bordered with either bronze, silver, or gold to signify its effectiveness. In battle, Mario can equip this accessory to grant himself more time to arrange his foes before the enemy lineup locks. Its variants are sold by Fun, Funky, and Functional vendors across the game.
The standard bronze variant of this accessory can be bought just outside of the Earth Vellumental Temple and increases his time by 5, 10, or 15 seconds. The first upgrade, the Silver Time Plus, is available for purchase in Breezy Tunnel and increases his time by 20 or 25 seconds, while the strongest variant, the Gold Time Plus, can be obtained from a shop on Bonehead Island and increases his time by 25, 30, or 50 seconds. The amount of time added is chosen at random, but will remain unchanged for every turn of that battle once selected. There is a 10% chance that Mario will get the lowest possible amount, a 20% chance that he will get the highest, and a 70% chance that he will get the one in the middle.
Names in other languages
|Bronze Time Plus|
Silver Time Plus
Gold Time Plus
|Italian||Orologio di bronzo
|Spanish||Reloj de bronce
Reloj de plata
Reloj de oro