From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|"The green Shell Stone, sold by a shady aboveground mole."|
"The yellow Shell Stone, held by a very much alive Dry Bones."
"The blue Shell Stone, fished from the belly of a Cheep Cheep."
"The red Shell Stone, intercepted midpass from a soccer game."
|First appearance||Paper Mario: The Origami King (2020)|
- The Purple Shell Stone is still in place, but an origami Shy Guy, which Mario must battle, is seen trying to steal it.
- The Green Shell Stone is located at an auction run by a Monty Mole auctioneer near the shiny red Warp Pipe, with three Koopa Troopas already in attendance. Initially, the Monty Mole auctions the Stone for 10,000 coins, but Mario can lower the price to 300 coins before the Koopas pool in to buy it, at which point Mario must purchase it from them for 1,500 coins.
- The Yellow Shell Stone is near the second Save Block. Mario must fight a nearby origami Goomba, which activates a Magic Circle. He then must peel off the wall in front to find a dehydrated Dry Bones holding the Shell Stone.
- The Blue Shell Stone is also near the second Save Block. Mario must head right and go down a slope. There, a Koopa Troopa will teach Mario how to fish. When he reels in a heavyweight origami Cheep Cheep, he must defeat it.
- The Red Shell Stone is near the top of the mountain, left of the tower. Mario must knock down the Paper Macho Shy Guys, which are kicking the Shell Stone.
The five Shell Stones placed in the doorway to the Earth Vellumental Temple
|Paper Mario: The Origami King||\romfs\item\Item_TurtleBallA.bfres.zst||TurtleBall||Turtle Ball|
|Paper Mario: The Origami King||\romfs\data\data_item.elf.zst||タートルボール (Tātorubōru)||Turtle Ball|
Names in other languages
|Italian||Tartasfera sacra||Sacred Turtle-sphere|
|Spanish||Tortugema||Portmanteau of tortuga (turtle) and gema (gem)|