|Game||Wario Land: Shake It!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with Wario entering a large cave. Inside, there are many bars that he can swing on to reach higher areas of the cave. In fact, the whole cave is filled with these swing bars, and it is also filled with coins. The golden enemy, a Floating Bandinero, hides in the corner. Upon finally exiting the cave, Wario will be in grassy plains and take a platform to a higher cliff. Here, Wario will move across a bar while watching out for bombs. Wario will later enter another cave where he will meet a caged Merfle. When freeing him, an alarm will go off, making Wario run to the beginning of the level and finishing it.
- Finish before the clock hits 2:40:00
- Beat the stage without taking damage
- Collect 46,000 coins
- Defeat the golden enemy
- Break all stone blocks
- Bandinero (red, yellow and white)
- Floating Bandinero (blue and gold)
- Electric Orbs (blue and purple)
- Grunchin (red)
- Pitchfork (blue and purple)
- Scarracuda (red)
- Turkeyjerk (green)
- Given time: 4:00:00
- Sum of coins: 52,590
Names in other languages
|Italian||Val Savana||Savana Valley|
- The escape sequence music is the same one from Just Plains.
- This is the only level that hides money in water.
- This is one of the two five-star levels that Wario can 100% complete in only one run, the other one being Airytale Castle.