|First appearance||Wario World (2003)|
Greenfist is a humanoid reptilian boss that appears in Wario World. Despite being named "Greenfist," while its body is green, its hands are actually silver. It is the boss of Greenhorn Forest, the first level. Its arena consists of a single, small green platform. To beat it, Wario must punch it enough times to stun it, then destroy one of its health skulls with a Piledriver, Wild Swing-Ding, or Mega Toss. It can also lose a health skull just by falling off the battlefield.
Greenfist has just two attacks. In the first, it attacks Wario with a powerful slam from its fists that flattens Wario on contact. Wario must be standing right in front of Greenfist for the attack to connect. Greenfist uses its second attack after receiving some punches from Wario. It charges up and runs after Wario, flailing its arms wildly. This attack gets faster and thus more difficult to dodge as Greenfist loses health. It is also possible to deal two damage to Greenfist by using a Mega Toss and throwing it off the cliff, or Piledriving near the edge.
After three powerful moves, Greenfist is defeated, coughs up a large amount of coins, and Wario is allowed into Greenhorn Ruins. Greenfist is the first of the three bosses in Excitement Central, the Sandworm being the second, and DinoMighty being the third.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Golia in versione rettile||Goliath in reptile form|
- Greenfist is the only boss in the game to have three skulls instead of the usual five, therefore making it the weakest boss in the game.
- Greenfist and the Sandworm are the only bosses whose names are never mentioned in-game. All of the other level bosses are mentioned by Spritelings in their respective levels, while the boss-only stages that the world bosses appear in are named after the bosses themselves.
- Greenfist has the same death voice as the Ironsider.
- Stratton, Steve. Wario World: Prima’s Official Strategy Guide. Page 24.
- 「ワリオワールド任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Wario World Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 151.