Ultra Drop

From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
A sprite of a Mushroom Drop and/or Super Drop and/or Ultra Drop.

An Ultra Drop is a consumable in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. They replace the Ultra Nuts from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. When one is consumed, it restores sixty Heart Points for all party members. Many enemies and bosses can drop an Ultra Drop after being defeated: Bowser, Elder Shrooboid (in his second form), and Petey Piranha have a 50% chance, Guardian Shroobs have a 30% chance, Kamek and Sunnycide have a 20% chance, and Piranha Planets, Shroids and Tashroobas have a 15% chance.

Names in other languages[edit]

Language Name Meaning
Japanese ウルトラキノコドロップ
Urutora Kinoko Doroppu
Ultra Mushroom Drop
Italian Ultraspora Ultraspore
Korean 울트라버섯캔디
Ulteura Beoseot Kaendi
Ultra Mushroom Candy
Spanish Ultrapastilla Ultradrop