From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- "Seesaw Shrooms" redirects here. For information about the level based around the platform, see Seesaw Shrooms (level).
Seesaw Shrooms in the Seesaw Shrooms level
|First appearance||New Super Mario Bros. U (2012)|
|Latest appearance||New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (2019)|
Seesaw Shrooms are a type of Mushroom Platform found in New Super Mario Bros. U and its remake. They are normally orange with a circle in the middle but have blue variants in ice levels as well. They appear in different sizes and can be almost as large as a full screen.
Seesaw Shrooms tilt slightly from side to side when idle, but they balance under the weight of players when they stand on them. Enemies and objects do not affect the balancing of the platforms.
Seesaw Shrooms first appear in New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U, appearing in the levels Seesaw Shrooms and World Coin-3 in the former game, while in the latter a blue variant appears in the level Cooligan Shrooms.
Names in other languages
|French||Champignon à bascule||Seesaw Mushroom|
|Italian||Fungo dondolo||Seesaw Mushroom|
- ^ Stratton, Steve. New Super Mario Bros. U PRIMA Official Game Guide. Page 170.
- ^ Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, New Super Mario Bros. U section, page 215.
- ^ Chaîne New Super Mario Bros. U. (March 19th, 2013) New Super Mario Bros. U - Paradis Chantilly-2 - Ouvrez la voie pour une ribambelle de vies (Wii U) video description.
- ^ Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia, pagg. 119, 215