|First appearance||Super Mario World (1990)|
|Latest appearance||Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (2001)|
Super Mario World / Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
In Super Mario World and its reissue, diagonal platforms appear in Chocolate Island 4 and in Valley of Bowser 3. They are dirt lifts with grass on top that are placed and move diagonally. They are not slipped on like the Semisolid Platforms' slopes, but Mario or Luigi can slide on them.
Diagonal platforms appear in two occasions in the Super Mario-kun manga: in Volume 3, when Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi escape from an electric Spike Top, and in Volume 4, where they use one to knock Kamek out.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Piattaforma mobile sbilenca||Crooked moving lift|
- M. Arakawa. Nintendo Mario Mania Player's Guide. Page 127.
- Nintendo Power Volume 28, page 19.
- Nintendo Power Advance v.4, page 66.
- Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, Super Mario World section, page 61.
- Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia, pg. 68.