A Tilt Lift is a platform in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. When not in use, it appears as a solid gray metal platform. However, when a player lands on it, it changes into the corresponding character's color, and it is controlled by the first one to land on it. When activated, it turns red for Mario, green for Luigi, blue for Blue Toad, and yellow for Yellow Toad. The player can then control the lift by tilting the Wii Remote. Tilt Lifts can be used to reach Star Coins and Warp Pipes that the player cannot normally reach. Only five Tilt Lifts appear in the entire game, with three in World 1-2 and two in World 2-4.
- Remote-Control Platform – a Tilt Lift variant that moves across long distances
- Remote-Controlled Lift – a fast-moving platform controlled similarly to Tilt Lifts
Names in other languages
Rimokon Katamuki Rifuto
|RemoCon Tilt Lift; the term "RemoCon" (リモコン) is short for "Remote Control".|
|French (NOA)||ascenseur à bascule||tilt lift|
Piattaforma Pendente Manovrabile
Remote-control leaning platform
|Spanish (NOA)||ascensor de inclinación||tilt lift|
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii North American instruction booklet, page 14.
- Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, New Super Mario Bros. Wii section, page 151.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii North American instruction booklet, page 36.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii Italian manual, pag. 19
- Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia, pag. 151
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii North American instruction booklet, page 58.