- This article is about the object from Super Mario Land. For the recurring elevator platform in general, see Lift.
A Lift Block, also referred to as an Elevator (or elevator), is a type of block that appears in Super Mario Land. It appears only within Hidden Blocks, and it makes an appearance in two levels: World 1-3 and World 3-2. When it is revealed, the player can stand atop the Lift Block and ride it up to the top of the screen, which leads to either coins or a pipe to a treasure room.
Names in other languages
- ^ M. Arakawa. Nintendo Game Boy Player's Guide. Page 4.
- ^ Nintendo Power Volume 9, page 53.
- ^ Campbell, Stuart. Game Boy Game Secrets, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 92. "Free Coins On Level 2 When you start the second level, go left and jump to reveal an elevator. Ride the elevator to access several coins."
- ^ Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, Super Mario Land section, page 48.
- ^ Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia, pag. 48
- ^ Club Nintendo (Mexico) Año 1 No. 1, pages 30-32.