- This article is about the cloud-like object from the Yoshi's Island series. For the block from the Yoshi's Island series, see arrow block.
- “Hit an Arrow Cloud with an egg to move it in the arrow's direction.”
- —Message Block, Yoshi's Island DS
An Arrow Cloud, also referred to as an Arrow Block, is an object appearing in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (and its reissue), Yoshi Touch & Go, Yoshi's Island DS, and Yoshi's New Island. Arrow Clouds can be found in numerous levels of the games they appear in. If hit with a Yoshi's Egg, an Arrow Cloud sends it flying in the direction the arrow is pointing. There are two types of Arrow Clouds: those with arrows fixed in one direction, and those that rotate constantly.
When the egg is thrown at the first Arrow Cloud, it is guided by the other Arrow Clouds to collect coins...
...and eventually one of the level's flowers.
Names in other languages
|French||Nuage flèche||Arrow Cloud|
|Italian||Nuvoletta freccia (Super Mario Advance 3 manual)
Nuvola Freccia (Yoshi's Island DS)
Nuvola freccia (Yoshi's New Island)
|Small arrow cloud|
|Portuguese||Nuvem seta||Arrow cloud|
|Russian||Облако со стрелкой
Oblako so strelkoy
|Cloud with arrow|
- Williams, Drew. Yoshi's Island DS Player's Guide. Pages 27, 30, 50, 74, 82, 90, and 127.
- Super Mario: Yossy Island Japanese instruction booklet, pg. 16
|Yoshi Touch & Go|
|Characters||Baby Luigi • Baby Mario • Kamek • Stork • Yoshis|
|Items||Blue Coin • Bubble • Fruit (Apple • Banana • Grape • Melon • Watermelon) • Red Coin • Yellow Coin • Yoshi's Egg|
|Enemies||Brier • Cheep Cheep • Cloud Drop • Fang • Fly Guy • Goonie • Gusty • Kamek's Toadies • Lakitu • Marucchi • Monty Mole • Needle • Piranha Plant • Propeller Mūcho • Shy Guy • Spiny Cheep-Cheep • Tap-Tap • Toady • Ukiki • Whirly Fly Guy • Wild Ptooie Piranha|
|Other||Gallery • Media • Staff|