It has been requested that more images be uploaded for this article. Remove this notice only after the additional image(s) have been added. Reason: Images of the remake
|First appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (2009)|
|Latest appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey (2018)|
|Greater location||Mushroom Kingdom|
Cavi Cape is a location in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its remake. It is split up into two areas. The first area is red and purple in color and appears to be a cave. It is filled with many boulders and stalagmites. The second area appears to be plains. It is brown and green in color and is filled with many dead trees which Bowser can burn later in the game. It is west of Plack Beach and south of Blubble Lake. The Tunnel is also connected here via Warp Pipe. The first two Chakroads in the game are also found here. This is the first area Bowser traverses. It is where he awakens after the meeting about The Blorbs. Bowser encounters Fawful, where he tells Bowser about his plan to control his castle and conquer the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser fights Midbus here, but loses. Chuboombas can fight both the Mario Bros. and Bowser, but Borps only fight Mario and Luigi, because Bowser can defeat them by simply walking over them. Bowser also learns combat commands in Cavi Cape.
The following are overworld items found in this area.
|Hot Drumstick||x3||In the brick in the northernmost purple area in the west.|
|x2||In the south brick in the northern, big grassy area.|
|In the brick in the scene to the western-middle grassy area.|
|Red-Hot Fangs||In the bricks beyond the spider web near the beginning in the west.|
|Judge Shell||In the bricks beyond the spider web near the beginning in the west.|
|Ironclad Shell||In an item block in the northern, big grassy area. The player has to roll up with Bowser's spike ball ability.|
|Blitty||From Chuboombas. This Blitty can also be obtained in Plack Beach.|
There are 11 Beans in total.
- Near the hole in the first scene (where Bowser wakes up): <Power Bean x1>
- In the small grassy area beyond the spider web at the start: <Heart Bean x1>
- Scattered in the northern big grassy scene: <Heart Beans x2>
- In the northwestern and southwestern corners one scene west of the grassland portal: <Heart Bean x1, Special Bean x1>
- In the northwestern corner of the scene with the Chakroad: <Power Bean x1>
- At the top of the screen one scene east of the grassland portal: <Special Bean x1>
- On the small platforms in the southernmost grassy scene on the map: <Heart Bean x1, Power Bean x1>
- In the northwestern corner of the exit scene to Blubble Lake: <Heart Bean x1>
Names in other languages
|Corruption of「げっぷ」(geppu, burp) +「岬」(misaki, cape)|
|French (NOE)||Cap Rototo||Blurp Cape|
|German||Kap Bäuerchen||Burp Cape|
|Italian||Promontorio Rocciabuca||Hole-Rock Promontory|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cabo Caries||Decay Cape|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cabo Eructo||Belch Cape|
- ^ abcd9146 (December 30, 2009). Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story FAQ/Walkthrough. GameFAQs. Retrieved June 10, 2016.