|First appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (2009)|
|Latest appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey (2018)|
|Greater location||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Inhabitants||Flifit, Sneed, Lakitu King|
Bumpsy Plains is a small grassy area in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its remake. It is located west of Dimble Wood, north of Cavi Cape, east of Blubble Lake, and south-west of Bowser Path. It is filled with many Flifits, as well as Sneeds that only Mario and Luigi can fight. A Chakroad is also located around here and there are only four Beans hidden throughout the area. The music played here is the same as the music played at Blubble Lake. A hidden Squid Fit is found here. Somewhere, there is a trapdoor activated by body-slamming. It is hidden in the ground.
The following are overworld items found in this area.
|Safety Ring||In a brick behind a rock in the eastern scene.|
|Star Candy||In a brick in the northwestern underground area.|
|Minion Band||In a brick accessible by exiting the northwestern underground area.|
|Heroic Patch||In a ? Block in the northwestern underground area.|
There are 4 Beans in total.
- On the northwesternmost pillar in the underground area: <Power Bean x1>
- In the southeastern corner one scene to the east of the northwesternmost scene: <Heart Bean x1>
- From the central hub scene, dig in the northeast corner and go east to find it: <Heart Bean x1>
- In the southern area of the central hub scene: <Heart Bean x1>
Names in other languages
|From「お多福病」(otafuku-byō, mumps) and possibly「ぷくぷく」(pukupuku, puffed up) +「草原」(sōgen, meadow)|
|French||Prairie O'Rayon||Pun on "oreillons" (mumps) + "prairie" (meadows)|
|Italian||Prateria Riccofoglia||Rich-Leaf Prairie|
|Spanish (NOA)||Llanuras del Chichón||Bumpsy Plains|
|Spanish (NOE)||Pradera Moflete||Cheek Prairies|
- abcd9146 (December 30, 2009). Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story FAQ/Walkthrough. GameFAQs. Retrieved June 10, 2016.