- This article is about the Wario Land 4 collectable. For the item from the Super Smash Bros. series, see List of Super Smash Bros. series items § CD.
The four different-colored CDs in Wario Land 4
|Small circular discs of varying colors|
|First appearance||Wario Land 4 (2001)|
- “You guys know what CDs are right? That's right, those little shiny record-things! I still listen to records, but maybe you kids don't know anything but CDs these days... Whatever!!”
- —Wario, Wario Land 4 American instruction booklet, page 28
A CD is a collectable found in Wario Land 4. Each level (excluding the Hall of Hieroglyphs and the Golden Passage) includes a hidden CD found in a CD box that Wario can find. Unlike the jewel pieces and the Keyzer, the CDs are not required to complete the game. Each CD holds a musical tune that can be played in the Sound Room, and the CD matches the color of the corresponding Passage it was found in.
Names in other languages
Toki no CD
|Spanish||CD de Música||Music CD|
- Nintendo Official Magazine (UK) Issue 114, page 59.
- Wario Land Advance: Yōki no Otakara Japanese instruction booklet, page 13.
- Official Chinese manual for Wario Land 4, page 15.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 50.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 30.
- Wario Land 4 European instruction booklet, page 110.
- Official Wario Land 4 website (Guías Nintendo)