Gem (Wario: Master of Disguise)
All eight kinds of gems, in both small and large sizes
|First appearance||Wario: Master of Disguise (2007)|
|Effect||Powers up Wario's disguises.|
Gems are collectibles found in Wario: Master of Disguise. They can be found by defeating enemies or shooting Sapphire Stars. When Wario picks one up, Goodstyle eats it, causing one of Wario's disguises to gain experience. There are eight different types of gems, each corresponding to one of Wario's disguises, all of which come in two sizes: small and large. After Wario collects enough gems of a specific type, one of his disguises will level up, causing him to deal more damage while wearing that disguise. Each disguise begins at level 1 and maxes out as level 3.
This is the list of gems in the game and which form they power up:
- Yellow gems power up Thief Wario.
- Silver gems power up Cosmic Wario.
- Orange gems power up Arty Wario.
- Green gems power up Genius Wario.
- Black gems power up Sparky Wario.
- Blue gems (shaped like a drop of water) power up Captain Wario.
- Red gems (shaped like a flame) power up Dragon Wario.
- Pink gems power up Wicked Wario.