|First appearance||Wario Land 3 (2000)|
The Pesce resembles both a large piranha fish and a mouse. When Wario drops into its arena, he should immediately exit the water and jump to one of the platforms on the sides of the pool. If the Pesce catches Wario, it will forcefully eject him into the current below, sending him back to the previous room.
Shortly after the battle begins, a dragonfly will appear that Wario can stand on, and fly around above the water. A fly carrying rancid cheese will also enter the arena. Wario can bump the fly to make it drop the cheese into the water. If the Pesce notices it, it will eat the cheese and become slightly obese. If Wario can get it to eat the cheese three times, the Pesce will become too fat to swim, sink to the bottom, and plug up the hole that the current is flowing through, allowing Wario to reach the treasure chest in the previous room. The dragonfly will then fly Wario up to the door he had came through before the battle.
Names in other languages
|Fat Mouse or Fat Mouth|
|Spanish||Pez Mutante||Fish Mutant|
- Nintendo Power Volume 133, page 65. "Use the Super Swim to get to the far right of the level. Feed the mouse-fish cheese to make it stop the current so you can reach the Blue Chest."
- Brady, Matthew K., Nathan Beittenmiller, Debra McBride, and David Cassady. Game Boy Game Secrets, 2001 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 96. "Start by using your Super Swim to get to the far right of the level, where you’ll have to climb and jump across vines to grab the key. After getting the Green Key, head to the right and defeat the mouse-fish by feeding it cheese. This stops the current so you can climb up to the left. Jump onto the fly and let it carry you back to the ladder you descended. Climb up, head left, and then go down to eventually find the chest."
- Official American Wario Land 3 website
- Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel Shogakukan guide, page 126.
- Official Wario Land 3 website (Guías Nintendo)