|Item needed||Mad Scienstein's potion|
|First appearance||Wario Land 3 (2000)|
When hit by a potion thrown by Mad Scienstein, he turns invisible, even to the player, only momentarily turning visible at intervals. Beyond the glimpses of visibility, the occasional cloud of dust through running or the scrolling of the screen could indicate Wario's position. It is needed to pass seeing-eye doors, where normally they would block Wario if he is nearby while visible. Wario can revert back to normal by going through a pipe, getting hit by an enemy, being covered by a Teruteru, or triggering a different reaction like Zombie Wario.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Onzichtbare Wario||Invisible Wario|
|French||Wario invisible||Invisible Wario|
|Italian||Wario invisibile||Invisible Wario|
|Spanish||Wario Invisible||Invisible Wario|
- Wario Land 3 instruction booklet, page 23.
- Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel Japanese instruction booklet, page 23
- Wario Land 3 Dutch Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console electronic manual, tab 11: "Transformatievaardigheden"
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 58
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 38
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 116
- Official Wario Land 3 website (Guías Nintendo)