Omodonmeka are enemies found in Wario Land 3 from the Wario Land series. They are flying enemies that come in two different types. The green and red types carry an Omodon, which they drop and lift, while the blue ones do not carry anything. Between the green and red ones, there is only one red Omodonmeka in the game, located in The Warped Void. The Omodon that they drop causes the ground to shake, which flinches Wario and causes him to lose his grip when climbing a climbable object, but if the Omodon lands on Wario, he will become Flat Wario. The blue ones will grab Wario if he is underneath it, becoming alert when he's near it. Normally, it will lift Wario high up in the air and potentially over a thin platform. In order to be released from the blue Omodonmeka while it is carrying him, Wario has to shake them off by alternating between pressing left and right until he is released. If Wario is Flat Wario, the Omodonmeka will pull him up from his flattened state to return him back to normal. Should Wario bump into an Omodonmeka, they will lift off, including the blue ones that attempt to grab him if Flat Wario jumps towards them. Another enemy from Wario Land II, called D-Bat, does the same job as the Omodonmeka, except Wario lose coins if he is being lifted by the aforementioned enemy when not flattened.
The Omodonmeka appear in the following levels, in the following quantities:
- Out of the Woods (2 blue)
- The Vast Plain (1 blue, 2 green)
- The Tidal Coast (2 green)
- The Grasslands (2 blue, 1 green)
- Tower of Revival (1 blue, 2 green)
- Cave of Flames (3 blue, 3 green)
- The Colossal Hole (5 blue, 1 green)
- The Warped Void (2 blue, 1 green, 1 red)
- The East Crater (1 blue, 1 green)
Names in other languages
- Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel Shogakukan guide, page 29.