Spear-bots are robotic enemies in Wario Land 3. Spear-bots are very similar to Spearheads, who also use a sharp object from their fronts to harm Wario. However, Spear-bots keep their spears within their bodies until Wario is in the same row as them, in which they will turn around to face Wario is he is behind them, and then extrude the spears. They also move faster when their spears are revealed. If Wario is poked by the spear, he will be stunned. After some time, they will retract their spears and slow down. They have a similar appearance and behavior as Fire Robota and Beam Robota, who have different colors and have different weapons at their disposal.
Wario Land 3's manual gives Spear-bot a bit of a personality. The manual reveals that he has a rivalry with Spearhead (although it is unknown if this grudge is requited), and it also suggests that Spear-bot is a firm believer in the idea that mechanical beings are superior to organic ones. Finally, the manual states that Spear-bot is mass produced, although it is unknown where.
Spear-bots appear in the following levels, in the following quantities:
- The Peaceful Village (2)
- Bank of the Wild River (4)
- The Tidal Coast (9)
- Desert Ruins (3)
- Cave of Flames (10)
- The Stagnant Swamp (6)
- The Colossal Hole (1)
Names in other languages
|From「槍」(yari, spear) and a derivation of "robot"|
- Wario Land 3 English instruction booklet, pg. 27.
- Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel Japanese instruction booklet, pg. 27.
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 79
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 59
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 39
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 117
- Wario Land 3 European instruction booklet, page 99