- Not to be confused with Color coin.
Colored coins, written as coloured coins in the British English version, are special coins found in Wario Land 3 in the music box world. They are encountered less often than normal ones and are worth ten normal coins. Like normal coins, colored coins occasionally appear after Wario destroys blocks with his Dash Attack. They can be used to pay the golf minigame, and they come in four color variations: Gray, Red, Blue and Green Coins. The color of the coin indicates which key the player is closest to; if the player is closest to the Red Key, Red Coins will spawn.
Names in other languages
Gurē Reddo Gurīn Burū Koin
|Gray, Red, Green and Blue Coins|
- Wario Land 3 American English Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console digital manual, tab 12
- Wario Land 3 British English Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console digital manual, tab 12
- Wario Land 3 English instruction booklet, page 21.
- Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel Japanese instruction booklet, page 21.