|First appearance||Super Mario Galaxy (2007)|
|Latest appearance||Super Mario 3D All-Stars (2020)|
The Pokeyplant (originally simply localized as a Pokey) is an enemy appearing in Super Mario Galaxy. It is a spineless maroon-colored Pokey with a yellow flower. It attacks by trying to crush Mario or Luigi, similar to normal Pokeys in Super Mario Sunshine, except that it does not get stuck in the ground, and it is mobile. It can be defeated by destroying all its body segments by spinning into them or by jumping on its head. Only one Pokeyplant appears in the entire game, in the Dusty Dune Galaxy.
Model of its head
Names in other languages
|Dharma Pokey, in reference to the Japanese toy/game daruma otoshi|
- English Super Mario Galaxy entry on the official Mario Portal. nintendo.co.jp. Retrieved August 13, 2022. (Archived August 12, 2022, 23:39:09 UTC via archive.today.)
- Black, Fletcher. Super Mario Galaxy PRIMA Official Game Guide. Pages 197 and 204.
- Super Mario Galaxy trading card
- Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, Super Mario Galaxy section, page 127.
- Super Mario Galaxy Official French Prima Guides, page 197
- Super Mario Encyclopedia; pag. 127
|Characters||Mega Paper Macho Pokey • Mummipokey • Pokey Triplets • Punkey the Pokey Prince • Tower Power Pokey|
|Species||Big Pokey • Blow Hard • Cactus Jack • Dark Pokey • Drool Hard • Green Pokey • Hanging Blow Hard • Mad Pokey • Poison Pokey • Pokey • Pokey (heading) • Pokey (projectile) • Pokey (toy) • Pokey Head • Pokey Mummy • Pokey Pom • Pokeyplant • Seedy Pod • Skellokey • Snow Pokey • Spiked Fun Guy (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island) • Spiky Snifit • Toothy|