Model from Super Mario Galaxy
|First appearance||Super Mario Galaxy (2007)|
|Latest appearance||Super Mario 3D All-Stars (2020)|
Fire Shooters are a type of device appearing in Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel, Super Mario Galaxy 2. They are similar to Water Shooters, but as their name suggests, they shoot fire instead of water. They resemble the nozzle part of FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine, except in red. They are functionally similar to flamethrowers, which appear in Super Mario 64.
Super Mario Galaxy
In Super Mario Galaxy, Fire Shooters' nozzles shoot long-ranged flames at Mario or Luigi. Fire Shooters are first found in Bowser's Star Reactor and reappear in the Deep Dark Galaxy and Bubble Blast Galaxy. One fireball-shooting one appears on Mecha-Bowser in the Toy Time Galaxy, and two others appear on the Undergrunt Gunner Planet from the same galaxy aforementioned.
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Fire Shooters return in Super Mario Galaxy 2. They appear only in Bowser's Galaxy Generator, where they shoot fireballs at Mario or Luigi. The ones that shoot flames do not reappear in the game.
Names in other languages
|French||Canon à feu||Fire Cannon|
|Italian||Spara Fuoco||Fire Shooter|
- English Super Mario Galaxy entry on the official Mario Portal. nintendo.co.jp. Retrieved August 13, 2022. (Archived August 12, 2022, 23:39:09 UTC via archive.today.)
- English Super Mario Galaxy 2 entry on the official Mario Portal. nintendo.co.jp. Retrieved August 13, 2022. (Archived August 12, 2022, 23:39:46 UTC via archive.today.)
- Shogakukan. 2015. Super Mario Bros. Hyakka: Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook, pages 128 and 161.
- Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia, page 128 & 161
- Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia; pagg. 128 & 161