|Appears in||Super Mario 64 DS|
The minigame consists of three spinning wheels (slots). Before the wheels are spun, the slot machine takes one of the player's coins. To play, the player must touch each of the three wheels to stop it. If each slot shows the same item, the player wins and gains coins. If any Superstars are shown, the player gains coins. The player can earn extra coins if they get one Superstar and two matching items.
These are the possible winning outcomes and the coins won:
- Three Superstars: 20 times the player's bet
- Three Starmen: 15 times the player's bet
- Three Fire Flowers: 10 times the player's bet
- Three Super Mushrooms: 10 times the player's bet
- Three Cape Feathers: five times the player's bet
- Three Yoshi Eggs: five times the player's bet
- Two Superstars: four times the player's bet
- One Superstar: two times the player's bet
Once the player loses all their coins, the minigame ends.
Touch the spinning slots to stop them. Get 3 items in a row to earn coins! The Superstar is wild.
Names in other languages
Sūpā Mario Surotto
|Super Mario Slot|
|Mario Slot Machine|
|French||Bandit manchot||One-armed bandit|
|German||Marios Einarmiger Bandit||Mario's One-Armed Bandit|
|Italian||Slot Mario||Mario Slot|
|Spanish||Tragaperras Mario||Mario Slot Machine|
- On the top screen, there is a scene based on Super Mario Bros., along with a style of the in-game logo from the game. On the Touch Screen, it features the game's artwork by Shigeru Miyamoto.
- A microgame in WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase known as Mario Slots appears in 18-Volt's stage.