- This article is about the world in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. For other subjects of the same name, see Special World (disambiguation).
|Game||Super Mario Bros. Wonder|
|<< List of worlds >>|
The Special World is a secret bonus world in Super Mario Bros. Wonder designed to test the player's skills. It is the only world in the game that does not contain a Royal Seed and is not required to access to complete the game. It is set in the sky and is made up of several floating flower-shaped platforms.
The Special World contains a special level for every other world that can only be accessed by finding a Propeller Flower exit in the corresponding world. It also contains three additional levels.
- Pipe-Rock Plateau Special Bounce, Bounce, Bounce
- Fluff-Puff Peaks Special Climb to the Beat
- Shining Falls Special Triple Threat Deluge
- Sunbaked Desert Special Pole Block Allure
- Fungi Mines Special Dangerous Donut Ride
- Deep Magma Bog Special Solar Roller
- Petal Isles Special Way of the Goomba
- The Semifinal Test Piranha Plant Reprise
- The Final Test Wonder Gauntlet
- The Final-Final Test Badge Marathon
- WONDER? (Poplin house)
Names in other languages
|French||Monde spécial||Special World|
|Italian||Mondo speciale||Special world; same as Special Zone|
|Portuguese||Mundo especial||Special World|
|Spanish||Mundo Especial||Special World|