|This article has been chosen to be a focus for this month's edition of The 'Shroom Spotlight, and our goals have been completed. If there are further improvements that can be made, make them.
|Super Mario Bros. Wonder
|Causes a snowstorm to start, creating snow blocks everywhere
|<< Directory of levels >>
Pokipede Pass is a course in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. It is found in Fluff-Puff Peaks, and is unlocked after Fluff-Puff Peaks Cabin is cleared. This course primarily features Pokipedes, Wiggler-like enemies that move along rails, destroying any blocks they encounter. Clearing this course will not unlock any new course. This course has a difficulty of one star, and houses two Wonder Seeds.
The players start at an area where they can observe a Pokipede traveling along a rectangular rail, destroying both snow blocks and hard blocks along its path. A Goomba walks into a gap in the snow blocks, causing it to get stuck. Beyond the starting area are more snow blocks, Goombas, and two Pokipedes that travel along the same square rail. There is then an area that the players must climb up, with two Pokipedes and a few Goombas, with one sleeping and the others stuck. After climbing to the top, there is a Whohoo on the ceiling of a cave that will swoop down at any players that may be near it. Another cave with three Whohoos is past the first Whohoo, with the Checkpoint Flag beyond them.
Past the Checkpoint Flag is a red Pokipede that jumps between two rails, followed by another that travels along a single large rail. The next area has the Wonder Flower, which is found behind hard blocks and therefore requires a Pokipede to destroy those blocks. After obtaining the Wonder Flower, a snowstorm starts up, causing snowflakes to fall, forming into snow blocks when they reach the ground. There is then a normal Pokipede followed by a pipe that spawns Red POW Blocks that can be used to destroy the snow blocks. The next area has more Goombas and lots of snow blocks. This is followed by an open area where the Wonder Seed is, along with snowflakes that fly in from the right side of the screen instead of the top, as well as more Whohoos and Pokipedes. After the Wonder Seed is collected, the snowstorm stops. The Goal Pole is found not far after, with a staircase of hard blocks leading to it. The players must hurry if they want to reach to the top of the Goal Pole, as a Red Pokipede falls from the sky and destroys the hard block staircase if they are not fast enough.
- 10-flower coin 1: In the climbing area, on the left side of the top.
- 10-flower coin 2: In a cave below where the first Whohoo is. This coin is close to another Whohoo.
- 10-flower coin 3: During the Wonder Effect, close to a red Pokipede high up from the ground.
Talking Flower quotes
- "It's snowing!" (near the start of the course)
- "Brrr! Chilly out today." (at the base of a climbing area)
- "*GASP*" (after being freed from a snow block)
- "So cold..."
- "I never get bored watching this." (right next to the first red Pokipede)
- "Aww..." (after the Pokipede is defeated)
- "Ever wonder where snow comes from?" (close to the Wonder Flower)
- "Oh this isn't good!" (After the Wonder Flower is obtained)
- "This snow-"
- "It's burying meeeee!"
- "Ahh!" (after being freed from a snow block during the Wonder Effect)
- "We're saved!" (right next to the previous flower)
Names in other languages
Hebimushi no yukiyama tozandō
|Pokipedes' snowy mountain trail
|Pokipedes' snow mountain trail
|Serpattes des neiges
|Tausendschlängler im tiefen Schnee
|Pokipedes in deep snow