|Super Mario Bros. Wonder
|Allows Mario to walk on walls from a top-down perspective
|<< Directory of levels >> >> >> >> >>
Condarts Away! is a level in Fluff-Puff Peaks of Super Mario Bros. Wonder. As its name suggests, Condarts are the main enemy in this level. It is unlocked after clearing Fluff-Puff Peaks Cabin, and requires four Wonder Seeds from Fluff-Puff Peaks to access. Its own completion unlocks the following courses:
- Pole Block Passage
- Up 'n' Down with Puffy Lifts
- Jump! Jump! Jump!
- Badge Challenge Floating High Jump I
- KO Arena Fluff-Puff Kerfuff
This level houses two Wonder Seeds, and has a difficulty of two stars.
The level starts off with many Brick Blocks with three Condarts to the right of them, leading to a ? Block surrounded with Brick Blocks and a long row of Brick Blocks that both have a Condart above them. Next is another ? Block with Brick Blocks on the right, while below it is a Hidden Character Block that only Toadette can see, which contains a Bubble Flower. Above these blocks is an area that rewards three coins and two flower coins. After a section with multiple Condarts, the player reaches a section with a bridge that can be accessed by jumping on the Condart at the right height, taking them to a Brick Block with a 1-Up Mushroom inside. After is a red Koopa Troopa, before a set of Semisolid Platforms that take the player to the Checkpoint Flag whilst avoiding more Condarts.
Then there is a Condart above a Long ? Block, before a section that has a Condart with Brick Blocks above it and a Red Koopa Troopa. Next is a drop with Condarts on the sides, which has a Long ? Block at the end. Straight after is a section with many Brick Blocks above a pit with Condarts and a red Koopa Paratroopa in between them. The player then encounters a section with five Condarts, with the top one helping them reach the course's Wonder Flower. After two yellow pipes is a section with two Condarts before a steep slope with many Condarts to the left of it. Just before before the Goal Pole is one last Condart, while there are some coins and a flower coin on the top left area.
After collecting the Wonder Flower, the course is given a purple tint, and the player is given the ability to walk on walls from a top-down perspective, and the smaller flower coins attempt to run away from the player. The effect takes the player to a section with two Bumpers on tracks, before a narrow passage with two Swirlypods, leading to a wide area with three Bumpers with a Condart beside them. To the left is an area with a Condart that helps the player break the Brick Blocks below. After encountering more Brick Blocks, Condarts and Swirlypods, the player reaches the Wonder Seed, which is encased in Brick Blocks. By letting the Condart break the right half, the player can collect the Wonder Seed. The effect lasts for 120 seconds.
- 10-flower coin 1: Found below a semisolid platform after the first red Koopa Troopa, near a Condart.
- 10-flower coin 2: Found in a sub-area. The player needs to reach the top left area near the Checkpoint Flag and must hit a Brick Block containing a Propeller Flower. This sub-area contains Zip Tracks that help the player reach it.
- 10-flower coin 3: Found in a sub-area that is blocked off by Bricks Blocks, which require ground-pounding or the Condart's attack to break. Once inside, the POW Block must be hit, dropping coins and the 10-flower coin.
Talking Flower quotes
- "Are they after me?" (found below the row of Brick Blocks)
- "Nah, it's gotta be you!"
- "Rough place, huh?" (when the Condart is defeated)
- "Help yourself." (found in a secret area on top of the second ? Block)
- "Don't spend it all in one place!" (second time onwards)
- "Quick or careful? What will it be?" (found on a semisolid platform near the Checkpoint Flag)
- "Nice!" (found on the top left area near the Checkpoint Flag)
- "Hi!" (found at the start of the sub-area contain the second 10-flower coin)
- "That looked terrifying!" (found after the drop)
- "You must be sweatin'."
- "Notice anything...unusual?" (found to the left of the course's Wonder Flower)
- "Huuuh?!" (during the Wonder Effect)
- "Ahaha!" (after collecting the Wonder Seed)
- "So long!" (found near the goal pole)
- "Later!" (after collecting the Wonder Seed)
Names in other languages
Merikondoru wa tonde kuru
|Condarts come flying
Shēnxiàn Niǎo Fēi Guòláile
|The Condart flew over
Shēnxiàn Niǎo Fēi Guòláile
|The Condart flew over
|Luchtaanval van de Condarts
|Place aux Pikdors
|Make way for Condarts
|Angriff der Spießeriche
|Attack of the Condarts
|Dove osano gli Attaccondor
|Where the Condarts dare
|A Condart is flying!
|É um pássaro? Um avião? Não, é um Tucanataca!
|It's a bird? A plane? No, it's a Condart!
|Вероломный налет втуканов
Verolomnyy nalet vtukanov
|The treacherous raid of the Condarts
|El vuelo rasante del Tucante
|The Low Flight of the Condart