The Sharp Trial: Launch to Victory
|The Sharp Trial: Launch to Victory
|Super Mario Bros. Wonder
|Causes the players to transform into Hoppycats
|<< Directory of levels >>
The Sharp Trial: Launch to Victory is a course in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. It is found in Shining Falls, and is unlocked after clearing The Midway Trial: Hop to It. This course features Hoppycats in tubes that follow rails; the players must time to jumps to launch out the Hoppycats to attack faraway things. Completion of this course unlocks Break Time! Timer-Switch Climb. The difficulty of this course is four stars, and it houses two Wonder Seeds.
The players start on cloud platforms, with spikes all around them. The players must proceed to a tube where a Hoppycat inhabits. When the players are on it, it will travel along the rail and above another tube where a Hoppycat inhabits. This second tube will travel on a longer path. This path has Trompettes that can fall on the tube and act as obstacles for the players. Lots of spikes also appear along the way. There are Long ? Blocks along the way, with some of them containing Elephant Fruits. Near the end of the tube's path is a Hoppycat on the ceiling of a pipe, which the players must avoid. The solid ground afterwards has the Checkpoint Flag.
Beyond the Checkpoint Flag is another tube where another Hoppycat inhabits. The path the tube travels has more spikes, as well as Big Goombas and Goombas gliding from the right side of the screen on parachutes. The tube will pass over more cloud platforms, where a ? Block and a Brick Block are. The ? Block contains the Wonder Flower and obtaining it will start the Wonder Effect. In this Wonder Effect, the players become Hoppycats and can jump really high into the sky. The players must climb up cloud platforms and pipes, with several of them moving. There are also gold bricks that they must break to progress upward. This Wonder Effect also has a time limit of one hundred and twenty seconds. The Wonder Seed is found at the very top, and obtaining it will end the Wonder Effect, turning the players back to normal and causing them to free fall back to the tube below. The tube will continue progress as usual, and more spikes, Goombas and Big Goombas arrive on parachutes. Near the end of the path, a Hoppycat will fall onto the tube the players are on, acting as an obstacle for them. The Goal Pole is found after getting back to solid ground, where spaced out cloud platforms can be used to reach the top of the Goal Pole.
- 10-flower coin 1: Found below spikes where a Trompette roams on. The players must defeat the Trompette to make it fall and collect the coin for the players.
- 10-flower coin 2: Found not far after the first coin, surrounded by spikes. The players will have to time their jumps to launch the Hoppycat and defeat the Trompette, which will fall backwards, collecting the coin for the players.
- 10-flower coin 3: Found before the Goal Pole, above a ? Block. The player must jump to Maundy out the Hoppycat to break two Brick Blocks and then to strike the ? Block, which will propel upwards and collect the coin for the players.
Enemies and obstacles
Talking Flower quotes
- "Doing great!" (said by five flowers at the Checkpoint Flag)
- "Wow!" (on top of clouds during the Wonder Effect)
- "AaaaAAaaAAAH!" (falling after the Wonder Seed is obtained)
- "I'm falliiiing!"
Names in other languages
Tobidashi kiken! Togetoge yama no shiren
|Danger jumps out! The trial of the spiked mountain
|Épreuve des Bondiss en boîte
|Trial of Hoppycats in boxes
|Stachel-Test: Feuer frei!
|Spike test: Fire at will!