|Super Mario Bros. Wonder
|Inverts the water and air sections
|<< Directory of levels >>
Robbird Cove is a level in Petal Isles in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. As its name suggests, it features many Robbirds. It is unlocked after clearing Angler Poplin's House, and requires two Wonder Seeds from Petal Isles to access. Its own completion unlocks Blewbird Roost. This level houses two Wonder Seeds, and has a difficulty of two stars.
The level starts off with a palm tree where the top can be reached using a Hidden Character Block that only Nabbit can see, and a downhill slope with coins that leads into the underwater section. This section starts off with a Snortoise and a Wow Bud that drops coins. Next is a red pipe with water currents coming out, a Wow Bud, and a Robbird. Next is a Long ? Block, before a section with many coins and more Robbirds, which has a Wow Bud above that can be accessed by jumping on the Robbirds as they fly up. Next is another red pipe, before a section with a Snortoise, some Brick Blocks and some Donut Blocks. Underneath is a ? Block that can be activated using a Snortoise's shell, making coins and a flower coin appear. This is followed with an Urchin with coins surrounded it and three green pipes before the Checkpoint Flag.
A section with Brick Blocks follows, with an Urchin on each side and a Long ? Block above, with a Cheep Cheep and more Brick Blocks on the right. This leads to a section with more Cheep Cheeps and a Long Donut Block that has a Wow Bud above it, taking the player underneath the level to the course's Wonder Flower. After a section with a Robbird and an Urchin, a green pipe that emits a long water current takes the player to a section with many Robbirds and a POW Block encased with Brick Blocks, and a green pipe that takes them to a section some Donut Blocks, some Urchins, and two trees that help the player reach the top of the Goal Pole.
After collecting the Wonder Flower, the course is given a pinkish tint, and the water and air sections are inverted. The player is able to swim above the section after the Long Donut Block, which has some Urchins and Snortoises, and many air-blowing pipes that help the player reach the Wonder Seed. After collecting the seed, the player falls down as many Robbirds fly up holding coins.
- 10-flower coin 1: Found in a small cave accessed via the first pipe. A shell or the Dolphin Kick badge are needed to counteract the pipe's air stream.
- 10-flower coin 2: Found in a sub-area that is accessed via a red pipe blocked off with Brick Blocks. The sub-area contains Urchins and Wow Buds that the player must follow to reach it.
- 10-flower coin 3: Found in an area blocked off with Brick Blocks after the Long Donut Block. Letting the Robbird take it and defeating it afterwards is another way to collect it.
Talking Flower quotes
- "Whoa!" (found in the area with the first 10-flower coin)
- "Ya found me!"
- "You're quite the swimmer!"
- "Aaaaah!" (when Robbirds dive in the water)
- "Phew!" (when the Robbirds are gone)
- "I wonder what seawater tastes like..." (found after the first set of Donut Blocks)
- "That hit the spot!" (when sprayed with water)
- "Going with the flow?" (found in the section after the third 10-flower coin)
- "That's just not my style."
- "Eek!" (when forced into the current)
- "Careful out there..."
- "You're all soggy!" (found on top of the tree after the Wonder Effect has ended)
Names in other languages
Yokodorī no kaigan dōkutsu
|Robbirds' coastal cave
|Grotte maritime des Piafilous
|Robbirds' sea cave
|Meereshöhle der Stibitzkes
|Robbirds' sea cave
|La gruta costera del Hurtín buceador
|Robbird's coastal grotto