From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- “Once we 7 Star Spirits are reunited in Star Haven, we can give you the power to fight Bowser even with his newfound strength.”
- —Klevar, Paper Mario
Star Haven is an area in the sky where Star residents live and most of the Star Kids aspire to go after they are raised by the Ninjis of Starborn Valley in the game Paper Mario. This is also where the seven Star Spirits live. Star Haven can be accessed from Shooting Star Summit via Star Way after Mario and his allies defeat the Crystal King.
Located within Star Haven are a shop, a Toad House, and a Save Block. It also provides transportation to the final area in the game, Bowser's Castle. Chuck Quizmo has a chance to appear by the bridge near the entrance here.
- Main article: List of minor NPCs in Paper Mario#Star Haven
- "It's Star Haven. This place is so peaceful!"
- "This building... No, not building... This palace is incredible! Look at this architecture, Mario!"
- "Everything seems to be shining and glittering in here. I feel like I should shield my eyes or something."
In-game map description
- In the haven of the stars, wishes really do come true. The palace of the Star Spirits, the Star Sanctuary, is here.
Star Haven in the opening scene of Paper Mario
Names in other languages
Hoshi no Kuni
Xīng Zhī Guó
|French||Havre Étoile||Star Haven|
|Spanish||Refugio Estelar||Stellar Shelter|