Super Candy

From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Icon for the Candies in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Super Candies are consumable items in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. They are in the shape of a star, and can be used by Mario or Luigi. When one of them eats it, they heal roughly 60% of their maximum Heart Points and Bros. Points. In Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, several enemies and bosses can drop them after a battle: Beef Cloud, Heavy Zest, Sorrow Fist, and Thunder Sass have a 30% chance, Caccacs have a 10% chance, Iceads and Magmads have a 5% chance, and Skipdrills and Spinies have a 1% chance.

Names in other languages[edit]

Language Name Meaning
Japanese スーパーキャンディ
Sūpā Kyandi
Super Candy
French (NOE) Super bonbon Super Candy
Italian Supercaramella Super Candy
Portuguese Superdoce Supercandy
Russian Суперледенец
Super Candy
Spanish Supercaramelo Supercandy