Super Mario Attack
Super Mario Attack (スーパーマリオアタック, Sūpā Mario Atakku) is a redemption arcade game developed by Banpresto in 1996 based on the 1990 SNES game Super Mario World. The gameplay involves landing Cape Mario on items of different value in medals. Players have the option of doubling or tripling their bet. They must dive within 15 seconds or lose. It was only released in Japan.
- YouTube gameplay from user shoma
- YouTube gameplay from user EXサントリーニ
- YouTube gameplay from user kodomoyo【メダルゲーム博物館】
- Gameplay from Vine user DCharlieJP posted on YouTube
- YouTube video about the game from user kikai / マリオファン
- NicoNico gameplay from user グラン☆
- Arcade selling in a Japanese e-commerce website
- This article is a stub. You can help the Super Mario Wiki by .