From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Release date||2012|
Mario Trivia was an online Adobe Flash game developed by Nintendo.
The game is structured as a quiz, with multiple choice questions that ask about different Super Mario games, places, and characters, all written on a chalkboard. Before the player starts the game, they can choose between three difficulties: Easy, Medium, and Hard; each difficulty presents ten different questions. As the player goes through the questions, they are accompanied by Mario and a Bob-omb. If the player gets a question right, the word "CORRECT" is shown on the chalkboard and Mario jumps in the air. If the player gets a question wrong, then the word "INCORRECT" is shown on the chalkboard and Mario crosses his arms.
Answers formatted in bold are the correct answers.
- 1. Q: In Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!, who does Mario have to rescue from the clutches of Donkey Kong?
- A. Princess Peach
- B. Pauline
- C. Princess Zelda
- D. Luigi
- 2. Q: What special power does the Fire Flower give Mario?
- A. Lets him shoot fireballs to roast bad guys
- B. Makes him run so fast he leaves a flaming trail
- C. Gives him an invincible fire shield around his body
- D. Lets him grill hot dogs & burgers at super speed
- 3. Q: What’s the name of Mario’s main nemesis? Hint: he’s big, bad and GREEN.
- A. Ganondorf
- B. Bowser
- C. King Goomba
- D. Luigi
- 4. Q: Which special power-up makes Mario sparkly and invincible?
- A. Magic Flashlight
- B. Fairy Dust
- C. Super Star
- D. Golden Mushroom
- 5. Q: Which Mario game involves him racing around wild tracks with his buddies?
- A. Mario Kart DS
- B. Mario Dune Buggy Dash
- C. Super Mario Bumper Car Brawl
- D. Mario’s Mushroom 500
- 6. Q: What’s the name of Mario’s twisted, greedy counterpart?
- A. Stario
- B. Bizarrio
- C. Wario
- D. Maria
- 7. Q: What color are Mario’s overalls?
- A. Green
- B. Yellow
- C. Blue
- D. What do you mean? He doesn’t wear overalls!
- 8. Q: In Super Mario 64 DS, the four characters you can play as are Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and…
- A. Wario
- B. Princess Peach
- C. Samus Aran
- D. Donkey Kong
- 9. Q: In which kingdom does New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS take place?
- A. The Kingdom of Hyrule
- B. The Mushroom Kingdom
- C. The Big Apple Kingdom
- D. The Koopa Kingdom
- 10. Q: Around how many levels are there in Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!?
- A. 50
- B. 75
- C. 100
- D. Over 200
- 1. Q: So, what IS the inside story in Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story anyway?!?
- A. Mario & Luigi are news reporters, and they’ve got the scoop on Bowser’s dastardly plans!
- B. Mario & Luigi have shrunk to a miniscule size and they’re adventuring inside Bowser’s body!
- C. The entire game takes place in one of Bowser’s massive airships!
- D. There’s a roach infestation inside Bowser’s Castle, and Mario has to come and exterminate the pest problem!
- 2. Q: Which is NOT the name of a minigame in Mario Party DS?
- A. Fast Food Frenzy
- B. Soccer Survival
- C. Rotisserie Rampage
- D. Mushroom Mash-up
- 3. Q: How many power stars are there to collect in Super Mario 64 DS?
- A. 150
- B. 120
- C. 64
- D. 10,000
- 4. Q: Which of these racers in Mario Kart DS has the highest top speed?
- A. Mario
- B. Princess Peach
- C. Donkey Kong
- D. Yoshi
- 5. Q: In New Super Mario Bros., what does the Mega Mushroom do?
- A. Makes Mario super-sized, letting him crush obstacles & enemies
- B. Turns Mario into a giant walking mushroom
- C. Gives Mario a Laser blaster and armor suit
- D. Lets Mario pick up and throw blocks & warp pipes at enemies
- 6. Q: In Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, when Bowser performs the Goomba Storm attack, what can he do to make it even stronger?
- A. Load his Goomba minions into a cannon, and launch them at hyper speed!
- B. He can set each Goomba on fire to cause even heavier damage!
- C. Grab a baseball mitt, and he can toss Goomba fastballs!
- D. Take control of the weather and Bowser summons a Goomba tornado!
- 7. Q: Which of these creative activities can you perform in Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!?
- A. Build a giant robot Mario or Donkey Kong out of blocks
- B. Draw silly faces on Mario and Donkey Kong
- C. Make your own levels
- D. Choose from dozens of shirt/overall combinations for Mario to wear
- 8. Q: In the Nitro Grand Prix of Mario Kart DS, the four racing cups are Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, Star Cup and…
- A. Coin Cup
- B. Special Cup
- C. Ultra Cup
- D. Galaxy Cup
- 9. Q: In Mario Party DS, which Party Board is guarded by a Piranha Plant?
- A. Wiggler’s Garden
- B. Toadette’s Music Room
- C. Kamek’s Library
- D. Wario’s Pot-O-Gold Pool
- 10. Q: What happens when a Mini Mario runs into a Mini Shy Guy in Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem?
- A. The two minis duke it out for Mini-Land supremacy!
- B. The Mini Shy Guy gets even more shy and blushes.
- C. All you see is dust as the Mini Shy Guy dashes for the hills!
- D. The Mini Mario breaks…
- 1. Q: Which classic adventure starring Mario celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2010?
- A. Donkey Kong
- B. Wrecking Crew
- C. Super Mario Bros.
- D. Mario Bros.
- 2. Q: In which of these Mario games does the Hammer Bros. Suit appear?
- A. Super Mario Bros. 3
- B. Mario’s Mallet Mayhem
- C. Super Mario Sunshine
- D. Mario’s Destruction Derby
- 3. Q: Which of these Mario games features Bowser as the final boss?
- A. Super Mario Land
- B. Super Mario Sunshine
- C. Super Paper Mario
- D. Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
- 4. Q: What classic Power-up puts Mario in a furry suit and lets him turn into a statue in Super Mario Bros. 3?
- A. Racoon Leaf
- B. Yeti Costume
- C. Donkey Kong Suit
- D. Tanooki Suit
- 5. Q: In Super Mario World, what power-up does Mario need to find to become Cape Mario?
- A. Cape Feather
- B. Golden Yarn
- C. Winged Mushroom
- D. Feather Flower
- 6. Q: In New Super Mario Bros. which of these actions will NOT earn Mario a 1UP?
- A. Collecting 100 coins
- B. Knocking over eight or more enemies with a single Koopa Shell
- C. Busting down 50 brick blocks in one level
- D. Stomping on eight or more enemies without touching the ground
- 7. Q: What game system did Super Mario Kart™, Mario’s first kart racing game, get released for?
- A. Game Boy
- B. Super Nintendo
- C. Nintendo 64
- D. GameCube
- 8. Q: In Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island, which of the following vehicles does Yoshi NOT transform into?
- A. Blimp
- B. Mole Tank
- C. Helicopter
- D. Submarine
- 9. Q: Which game hosted the first appearance of Mario’s mischievious counterpart, Wario™?
- A. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!
- B. Super Mario World 3: Mario’s Bizarro Adventure
- C. Mushroom Fighter 2: Sibling Rivalry
- D. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- 10. Q: Which sport has Mario™ never played in a videogame before?
- A. Volleyball
- B. Soccer
- C. Kickboxing
- D. Tennis